Thursday, July 13, 2017

Bridesmaidzilla

Very annoyed with planning a friend's bachelorette party. MOH does not communicate well and is not a good planner. Bridesmaids were not consulted about location or date of bachelorette. By a stroke of luck we were all available on the chosen weekend. MOH has been going to bride-to-be regarding financial issues after getting help from others (including yours truly). Details like food for the weekend have not been taken care of. Would love to take charge but MOH has made it clear that this is her event. I'm at my wits end here. I'm worried MOH is playing the martyr to bride-to-be. I've thought about telling bride-to-be after the wedding but I'm not sure if that's a good idea. One thing is sure - must make sure to be fully stocked with boxed wine and snacks for impending bachelorette weekend.

2 comments:

  1. This wedding thing used to be sooo much easier years ago.

    My step-daughter has been in several wedding parties and each one has been more trouble than fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had two bridesmaids and one was my cousin. I think the smaller the bridal part is, the better.

      Delete