Friday, April 11, 2014

What did you do with Daario Naharis Game of Thrones

Derek and I were watching Game of Thrones and we were really confused.

Derek: "Wait who on earth is this guy, did we miss something?"

Me: "I have no idea. Who on earth is that? What happened to the hot guy?"

Derek: "The hot guy?"

Me: "YES the hot guy!"

Derek: "I think they replaced the other actor."

Me: "They can't do that! I want the hot guy!"

The hot guy I was referring to is Ed Skrein who is sadly no longer playing  Daario Naharis.


Apparently he left the show to star in a Transporter movie as a younger Jason Statham.

I am very upset about this. This is almost as bad as when they changed the actor who played Ethan on Passions.

The new Daario is played by Michael Huisman.


He just doesn't have the same charisma. He most definitely does not have the beautiful hair.

I'm mad at you Ed Skrein. Not only did you leave GOT but if you're playing a younger Jason Statham you will have to shave off your lovely hair!

Anyone feel like sulking with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment