Thursday, November 29, 2012

Coming home.

My brother's coming home in two weeks. We've been waiting to see if his leave got approved and it did!

My little baby nephew is getting so big. He's crawling and will probably be walking soon. I just want to squish his cute little face and I get to in two weeks. There will be so many pictures and videos I'm sure my camera will explode.

I hate that my brother lives out of state but I'm so proud of the path he chose. I am not made for military life. I would cry five minutes into boot camp and that's not an exaggeration. I'm good with my 9-5 office job thank you very much.

I can't believe it's almost December. I've bought a ton of stuff but only two things are actually gifts for other people. This is why I'm bad at Christmas shopping - one for you and three for me. Now that we're celebrating Christmas early this year I better get on that.











No comments:

Post a Comment