Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Christmas pickle in the candle tree

A few pics from Christmas.








I stuffed my face and found the Christmas pickle which was not on the real tree.

Derek gave me the necklace you see in the picture above. I love it. He also gave me a kindle! (which I knew about).

We ate around 5 so when we got back to Derek's we continued the face stuffing and ordered Chinese food. We then watched some Netflix and passed out. I had to wake up at 6 a.m. to get back home and feed the cats before I went to work. Derek got to sleep in as he was smart enough to take the day off.

Not having a car and not living together is a real pain. Walking to the T while it's still dark and while half asleep is a blast. I'm pretty sure I saw my former roommate Todd walking his dog on the way to the T but it was too much effort to call out and find out if it was him. Plus I'm sure the people sleeping appreciated me not yelling at 6 a.m.

I've had too much good food lately so now I don't want to eat any of my boring food that I have at home. My taste buds have been spoiled. Does this happen to anyone else?

I hope everyone had a happy holiday. I'm so ready for New Years, once I find a dress to wear.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Also, cute necklace! Derek sounds like a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I gained a legit 10 pounds from Christmas

    ReplyDelete