Sunday, February 17, 2013

Slush bomb



Can I pretend it's the 4th of July instead of February? I was walking to the T this morning and a plow drove by and dirty slushy snow was sprayed all over me. Disgusting.

I brought Bosco to the vet and he does have to have teeth pulled again. They might just pull all of them in the back since he just had dental work done last year. The vet said that Bosco was his favorite cat of the day and couldn't get over how well behaved he was. He never tries to wiggle away, bite or scratch. He's the easiest cat to get into the carrier. I just open the door to the carrier and he goes right in. I think it's because he's a little dense and is all "oh, what's in here?" Mr. Binx knows exactly what it is and will never fall for that.

Other events of this weekend: I have discovered that I am over crab rangoon and it's all about the scallion pancake now. Just wanted to let you know in case we ever go on a game show and they ask you what my favorite Chinese food item is.

No comments:

Post a Comment