Friday, March 8, 2013

Animals know

My hair dryer started smoking this morning, so that was fun. Bosco was sniffing near where it was plugged in and I thought he was being weird but apparently he could smell it before I could. Next thing I know there's smoke coming from the plug. No sparks or fire but still freaked me out. I've had that hair dryer since college and I have not been in college for a while now so I guess it was time for it to go and go it did, in smelly smokey fashion. I'm also getting rid of that extension cord because I'm paranoid that it was damaged. I'd rather not risk it.

A co-worker of mine says she has an extra blow dryer that I can have which is awesome because after Bosco's vet bill I'm trying to be careful with money this month, and I have no desire to walk around with wet hair in March.

1 comment:

  1. Losing a hair appliance sucks! When I lost my first flat iron I about lost my mind.

    ReplyDelete