Sunday, April 7, 2013

Don't be a party pooper.

Weather.com has a ten day forecast. I have been dying to know what the weather will be for Marathon Monday. It's just a much better day when it's warm and sunny. I posted on facebook that it looked like it would be a good day - sunny and not cold.

Then someone had to be the party pooper and comment that you can't accurately forecast that far in advance. I'm not a moron. I know that it's ten days out and the forecast could change but I think it gives you a general idea of what to expect.

His response was that he didn't meant to pull rank but he was in the Kennedy Jr. High weather service in 7th grade, so he knows his stuff.

*insert giant eye roll*

I suggested he go work for weather.com

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Well by that logic, I'm basically an astronaut because I was in a Challenger simulator once in 6th grade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! ha ha. And astronaut beats weather man.

      Delete
  2. He should! Maybe things have changed since grade 7 and now they can predict the weather accurately up to 11 days in advance now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style. American high school sounds fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah what a debbie downer!

    ReplyDelete