Thursday, August 22, 2013

A shopping problem and Dark Shadows

Why do I have two brooms? Because I'm an idiot and forgot I actually brought my broom with me when I moved, so I bought a new one at Target last night. I do this all the time! I think I need something and purchase said something and I actually did have whatever I needed all along.

So yea anyone want to come over and sweep with me? It's fun because you have obstacles like cats on the floor, one of which tries to eat the broom bristles.

After my Target outing I watched Dark Shadows. It was ok but something was off about the movie. I wanted it to be more eerie. I mean its vampires and witches! Tim Burton can do that. Edward Scissor Hands is a good example of what I mean. It's not meant to be scary but it just has this off kilter feeling. I won't get into the lack of character development. Wasn't Victoria hired to be the nanny for the little boy? They barely had any scenes together. Not his best work but I'm glad I didn't waste my money seeing it in the theaters.


1 comment:

  1. I do the same dumbass thing all the time. I ended up with like four unopened jars of peanut butter because I literally forgot I had some... on multiple occasions. Some of them ended up expiring before I even opened them.

    I also have a ton of toothpaste, but at least I'll end up using that.. and won't have to buy it for awhile! So long as I remember.. heh.

    I didn't watch all of Dark Shadows, but it was on in the background once and it never really pulled me in.

    ReplyDelete