Friday, October 11, 2013

One year at this not so old blog

Today marks one year that I've been blogging at Ginny in Boston. 

Champagne and kittens for everyone! 

There have been a few times where I got the urge to scrap this blog and start anew, but I realized that I'm just over critical of my writing. The whole reason I started blogging was to have a time capsule for myself. I like looking back and seeing what I was thinking or doing and by constantly abandoning blogs and starting new ones I was forgetting one of the main reasons why I started blogging.

And I'd like to thank everyone who reads my mind vomit and ramblings. There are a million blogs out there so I appreciate when you stop by and comment or even lurk. If you've never said hi before feel free to do so. I'm always curious about who reads this thing.

Happy year of blogging. I plan on many many more.

p.s. I googled champagne and kittens for a picture and I was surprised at how many champagne and cat stock photos there are on the internets. Actually I'm not surprised.....

No comments:

Post a Comment