Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday party at Top of the Hub

Today I had some good chicken and possibly some carrots at Top of the Hub.


White and purple carrots are a new thing to me. They taste like normal carrots, it's just hard to wrap my head around a purple carrot.

I had the fruit tart for desert. It was really good.


My secret Santa gift was wrapped very nicely. I got a cute Coach coin purse.


The view from Top of the Hub is amazing. You can see pretty much all of Boston. I highly recommend a visit if you happen to be in Boston.

After our holiday lunch a couple of us went to Whiskeys and had margaritas. The night progressed on from there. We bar hopped a bit and discovered a drink called and Everlasting Gobstopper at Kings. If your drink has a cool name I will probably order it.

Now it's bed time. One more day of work before weekend freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment