Sunday, June 15, 2014

Walker Stalker Con Boston

Today I went to Walker Stalker Con.

I was disappointed that Norman Reedus (Daryl) backed out but I still got to see a few of my other favorites from the Walking Dead.

We viewed from afar though as I'm not paying $75.00 for a photo with a celebrity. They were pretty strict about taking photos from far away but Melissa and I got a few in.

Here's Brighton Sharbino who played Lizzie.


They had a vase of yellow flowers on the table which I thought was pretty great. "Just look at the flowers."



We walked around the convention a bit and took some photos. I'm really bad at posing.


Here I am turning into a zombie.


We ended the day at Bon Chon for fried chicken and sushi. I was being cranky so I took a nap when I got home and now I don't know how I'm going to sleep well tonight. Good job me.

No comments:

Post a Comment