Tuesday, August 19, 2014

There's a new keyboard cop in town

Now hold it right there folks. There's a new keyboard cop in town.

I made the horrible mistake of getting into a "debate" on facebook. When will I learn? The answer is never. I just can't help myself. I nicely stated my opinion on a matter and someone was very unhappy with my opinion. I was labeled a "keyboard" cop and was told that I live in a cherry colored fantasy world. Sounds nice right? I waited for my blood to stop boiling (I'm a sensitive Sally) before I calmly responded. I then turned off notifications and didn't check for responses. See I have some self control. I probably should't have responded at all but I was very nice and civil about it because I'm a fucking lady.

So beware for I am patrolling the information superhighway with my cherry colored opinions. Respect my internet authoritah!

6 comments:

  1. I'm getting better, but I still get into those battles from time to time. Why I just don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now i'm just curious - what was it about!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael Brown. I said that 6 shots seems excessive to me if he was not charging towards him but we don't know what happened. I was accused of saying the cop was at fault. I responded that I never said that.

      Delete
  3. I make it a point to steer clear of internet debates. There's just too much anonymity, making it too easy for people to bash. Michael Brown. I won't go there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to follow your lead Abby. I'm trying!

      Delete