Tuesday, September 9, 2014

According to Urban Dictionary I'm a crazy hot chick who will light your backyard on fire but I will totally cheer you up after I light your yard on fire.

Sometimes you find yourself on Urban Dictionary and sometimes you decide to type in your name and see what comes up. Urban Dictionary has me all figured out.


Why yes I am caring and kind hearted with a goofy streak.


Really...REALLY? People actually misspell guinea as ginny? I shouldn't be surprised.


Oh yea I get all the hotties. FACT.


Lighting yards on fire and cheering you up since 1984. Manic pixie pyro dream girl.


Well this is not true. I am a very classy and neat eater. (Derek do not say a WORD).

I hope you feel like you've gotten to know me better. I'm a crazy caring hot chick who will light your backyard on fire. Just follow the trail of boys and food and you'll find me.  Or just look for the fire, that's probably easier.

1 comment: