Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What is dream Ginny up to?

I've decided on days that I don't have anything to blog about I'll post about the best part of my day. It won't always be easy because I can be a bit moody on the crap days, but I'm going to give it a whirl as they say. (ok no one says that but let me amuse myself)

Today a friend of mine who lives halfway across the country posted on my Facebook wall that she had a dream about me. It was a silly dream involving a trip to Wahlburgers, which was a place I took her to when she visited last spring. 

Is it weird that I enjoy when someone shares a dream they had about me? I like to know what dream Ginny is up to and it's no surprise that it involves burgers. It's also nice to know a friend was thinking of me.

1 comment:

  1. As long as the person who's dreaming about you doesn't say "I had a dream about you last night, and you died".

    ReplyDelete