Saturday, February 28, 2015

A tale of two selfies



The first was at work on Friday. I was actually checking my hair in the camera and thought I looked pretty good so why not snap a photo. I'm not getting any younger here. My hair has been so staticy that I feel like I'm walking around with my hair sticking out everywhere. You can tell it's still sticking up a little bit.

The second photo was after dinner on Friday night. I came home and opened up a box from Amazon that had Bosco's new cat carrier. The amount of paper in the box was ridiculous. I took this when I was trying to wrangle all the paper. I look like the patron saint of packages here.

6 comments:

  1. LOL I love the 2nd one with the paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably one of the funnest selfies I've taken.

      Delete
  2. If I did that with the Amazon packaging I'd probably be told I was having some sort of breakdown. Somehow you get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. Well thank you. I think I always look like I'm on the edge of a breakdown.

      Delete
  3. You know you're a good-looking woman when you can successfully accessorize with packing paper! :-) Now I want to get some and wear it out on the town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was enough that I probably could have made both of us paper dresses.

      Delete