Wednesday, July 27, 2016

New chapeau

I'm very excited about my new hat.


Ok that is not a very good excited face but I was concentrating on taking a selfie.


I've been saying for a while that I want a PBR hat. I thought it would be funny and well I don't have any hats. Fiona decided to take matters into her own hipster hands and actually bought me the hat. I shall treasure it always.

I'm sweating just looking at these photos. It was so humid last night. I never signed up to live in a swamp.

Now I'm relaxing in the AC watching Obama's speech at the DNC while blasting out this blogpost. I'm going to miss having him as our president.

2 comments:

  1. You know for years I wore curved brimmed caps and then gave in to the flat ones. So I sold all my curved ones on ebay. I ought to mention I have over 100 caps. Now all my caps are flat brimmed. Now, what happens? Curved caps are back in fashion. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the lesson here is save all your caps?? Where do you keep all of these caps? *asks the girl with two small closets*

      Delete