Tuesday, November 29, 2016

What's this?

Your favorite idiot blogger did something stupid. I take a medication that helps me not feel like I have to pee every minute. That is not an exaggeration. I literally feel like I have to pee constantly if I don't take this medication. Last night I was pretty sure that I forgot to take it but I wasn't 100% sure. I had two options. 1. I could wait and see if I woke up at 4 a.m. feeling like I'm going to pee my pants or 2. Take a pill and not be able to pee well for twenty some odd hours. I chose option 2 and guess what? I must have taken it twice. Sigh. I might need to be an old lady and get a pill organizer.

I know it's not even December yet but I'm feeling the Christmas spirit. I never know what type of mood I'll be in around Christmas. Am I going to be Ebenezer Scrooge or Jack Skellington discovering Christmas Town?

Me at my goal weight. 
I'm kidding! The skin tone is the right color though.

One thing I don't do is Christmas music. I hate it. It's the same songs every year repeated over and over until I want to hang myself with a string of Christmas lights

Even the hipster watch store is getting into the spirit of the season. I really love the copper colored trees but are they artisanal?


8 comments:

  1. My wife did the same with her blood pressure pill. She opted for skipping, less dangerous than an overdose. Things that you do routinely are the things you sometimes lose track of.

    I love all the old classic Christmas music, not the non-religious crap they play on the radio and elevators, but not all month...night before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't overdose thankfully from taking one extra. I get so nervous about skipping. I need to mark when I start the new bottle so if I had to I could count.

      I'm ok with Christmas music at parties or while decorating a tree. That's it! The classics are much better.

      Delete
  2. No joke,I thought about a pill case for you when I was over last Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the window display and I totally agree with about Christmas music. Think about me as a poor dj having to play these same dam songs over and over again too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh God. I'm so sorry! Do people actually request Christmas songs from you?

      Delete
  4. Those routine things are tough to remember. Yes, maybe an old lady pill thing for you for Christmas!
    I'm okay with Christmas tunes on Christmas day, but it's way to early now IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's way too early. It's not even December yet!

      Delete