Thursday, April 6, 2017

Why am I blogging when I should be sleeping

Who finally did her taxes tonight? This girl. I also ate a homemade pizza for dinner and had a piece of Derek's leftover birthday cake.

I finished watching Broadchurch on Netflix. I thought it was pretty good but I don't think I'm going to watch the second season. I know who the killer is and I just don't see the point in continuing the series after that. If you've seen the second season let me know if it's worth it.

Weekend plans include celebrating Derek's birthday back in our old hood and NOT DOING TAXES BECAUSE I ALREADY DID THEM *cackles*

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! Husband does our taxes while I happily stay out of the way. I need to help Meego with his 1040EZ before it's too late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll gladly let Derek do them next year when we file jointly.

      Delete
  2. Good for you on the taxes! I did ours and my daughter's this week, and what a relief to have it done. It pays to procrastinate though, because Turbo Tax was half price on Amazon - score!

    ReplyDelete