Wednesday, August 16, 2017

New England Holocaust Memorial vandalized


I took this picture on Friday night after work. It just happened to be the view from where I was standing and I felt like taking a picture. You can see some of the towers from the Holocaust Memorial. The Memorial was vandalized Monday night. I'm glad they were able to clean up the glass and replace the panel so quickly but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

If you're ever in the Faneuil Hall area of Boston you should take a few minutes to visit. I think it's best viewed at night.

4 comments:

  1. Vandalism of any kind grinds my gears, but to a memorial in the memory of 9 million murdered people just boggles the mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a 17 year old and the judge ordered him to get mental health counseling. Clearly he needs it.

      Delete
  2. I hate vandalism, just sickening and as Joeh said to a memorial in the memory of 9 million people, just unbelievable. I'm glad they were able to clean it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have extra panels stored and ready to go so they were able to replace it quickly at least.

      Delete