Thursday, August 24, 2017

Rats!

I saw three rats yesterday. I'd prefer that number to be zero. The last one I saw started running towards our table on the patio at Devlin's but then we screamed and the rat freaked out and ran in the opposite direction. Besides the rat crashing the party, drinks at Devlin's with the Brighton crew was fun. I'm trying to get in as much patio time as possible before it starts getting cold again.

Since it's nice out today I tried to eat lunch outside but then the wind blew my chopsticks away and I had to eat my sushi with my hands. I wasn't going to walk back to the super market to get another pair of chopsticks so hands it is. I moved inside after my chopsticks blew away before I lost my soy sauce too.

I updated the photo blog yesterday.

6 comments:

  1. Ew. Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever seen a rat in the "wild".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boston is full of them unfortunately. I don't usually see three in one day though.

      Delete
  2. "then the wind blew my chopsticks away" I don't think I've ever read that line before. I had to grin, then when I heard you lost the soy sauce too, I laughed out loud. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead and laugh. It was ridiculous ha ha.

      Delete