Sunday, September 24, 2017

Germana and Andy's wedding

My phone charger stopped working so I only have before and after photos from the wedding. Note to self: bring digital camera to future weddings.

Wedding highlights:

Actually getting to eat the appetizers.

Sam Schoenfeld's bar mitzvah. He's a man now!

Lil Anne smuggling meat in her napkin for later.

Derek actually making an appearance on the dance floor.

Jamie being accused of stalking the New England Patriots. "You know what you're doing here." "No I don't. I'm trying to find my room."

Bugles aka America's #1 finger hat snack.

Noise complaint on the hotel after party. "I bet it was Tom Brady!" Hotel security saved the day by lettings us party in the hall by the lobby.

"You could make a banana pie with that banana!" "I don't know why I just said that..."









3 comments:

  1. I learned something: Bugles ARE finger hats.
    Looks like a fun weekend, and aren't you the glam one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually says #1 finger hat snack on the package.

      Delete
  2. Germana looks a bit like Lady Gaga.

    ReplyDelete