Monday, October 23, 2017

Boots

From these boots.


To this boot.


I've had some pain in the ball of my right foot off and on for about two months. I finally made it to the podiatrist today and the doctor thinks it's sesamoiditis. She wants me to wear this boot for a few weeks to stop me from bending my foot and give the ball of my foot time to heal. It's really awkward to walk in. I should have listened to my body and taken better care of my foot. No more long walks and elliptical for a little bit. I ordered some foot pads that that my doctor said I could try if I really didn't want to wear the boot but she strongly suggested that I try to use the boot for a bit to give the foot a rest. I'm supposed to go to a concert tomorrow night that's GA standing. Luckily it's more about not bending the foot than just standing on it.

6 comments:

  1. Well, bummer. Hope it heals up nice and quick. But I did learn a new medical condition today, so there's that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hopefully the boot is able to help. But I need those other boots BAD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're nine west. I bought them about a month ago.

      Delete
  3. Ouch that looks painful. I hope it improves very soon!

    ReplyDelete