Saturday, December 2, 2017

It's feuerzangenbowle season

It's been a minute hasn't it. I've been busy at work and at life in general hence why the blog has been a bit quiet. Let's jump right in. I'VE GOT THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!



I would love poinsettias everywhere but Bosco would eat them. Did I tell you how I found him inside the garbage can when we came back from Thanksgiving? He was busy picking out chicken bones. He's still a pain in my ass even when he's sick.


I ordered 4 bottles of wine on my phone right after this photo was taken. I then realized I'd have to pick them up in Everett. No thank you. I assumed I could have it shipped to my house but SURPRISE you have to pick them up at some random liquor store in Everett. Debating cancelling the order and finding the wine closer.


I've already been to a Christmas party too. The feuerzangenbowle was especially good this year.




Made it through Elf and half of Christmas Vacation before I left. Warm drinks and lots of food makes Ginny sleepy.

Now it's time to make a rice and sausage stuffing for a friends Thanksgiving today. So much food....

2 comments:

  1. OMG - feuerzangenbowle! Who knew? (Thank you, google)
    I don't think I would go out of my way to pick up ordered wine, but I've been known to drink it from a box...
    Nice pics. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete