Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The Beautiful People

Many months ago tickets were bought and a ladies night was planned to see Marilyn Manson at the House of Blues. A few days before the scheduled show Marilyn Manson was injured on stage by a giant prop pistol and he cancelled nine tour dates. Last night the makeup date finally arrived.

Before the show at Yard House
We met up at Yard House for some pre-show drinks. The bartender probably thought we were a little nuts but he was a good sport.

Waiting in line

The main event
The show was great. Manson sang all my favorites and the crowd was really into it. It was a much better show compared to the last time I saw him.

At the end of the night.
It was slow going this morning but I persevered. Next up is AWOLNATION which will also be at the House of Blues. I love concerts but ticket prices seem to be increasing at a rapid pace. I'm going to have to be a little more picky about who I choose to see. Sorry Justin Timberlake but I'm not paying $80.00 to sit in the rafters of the Garden where I can barely see the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment