Thursday, March 29, 2018

Finally.

I think I finally found a good Chinese take-out place in Brighton. Thank you Gourmet Garden. The struggle has been real.

Ladies Vegas trip is officially booked! We're staying at the Linq. Is it June yet?

Fiona's Venmo request: "For cheese board in king size bed". What can I say? We love cheese.

I have some exciting work news that I can't share yet. I promise I will once it's official.

Today is my Friday. Date night tonight, sleeping in tomorrow, New Politics Friday night. Let's hear it for the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. How have you survived without a good Chinese resturant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Brighton here in the UK, that's a long trip for a good Chinese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried Dragon Chef on Washington St in Brighton? It was great 20 years ago... management may have changed. (Sarah in AZ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SARAH!!! I have not tired it recently. I should check it out.

      Delete