Tuesday, May 29, 2018

What day is it again?

Welcome back from the long weekend. Did you also keep thinking today was Monday only to realize that it is in fact Tuesday meaning you almost gave someone the wrong date for a deadline? Just me?

My long weekend was spent mostly at home. Derek came down with a nasty cold that he's still recovering from and everyone else was away. I finished reading Idaho which was beautifully written but quite sad. I'm still four books behind my 2018 reading challenge but with some vacation time coming up I'm not worried about catching up.

I watched the premiere of the Bachelorette and agree with the rest of America that Grocery Store Joe should not have been sent home night one. Groceries are not cheap and he seemed like a nice guy. Bad move Becca.

After a busy day of trial prep at work I came home and watched two episodes of the new Picnic at Hanging Rock miniseries on Amazon. I'll watch anything with Natalie Dormer in it. The mystery is as intriguing as Natalie Dormer's eye wear.


I had to switch to something on the lighter side before bed so here I am blogging. Am I getting my blogging mojo back? I hope so. I've thought about giving up blogging but I just can't seem to quit.

If you're reading anything good let me know in the comments. I'm always looking for suggestions.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a relaxing weekend and that you aren't going to stop blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might change what I blog about. Still some personal bits but blog more about what I'm reading/watching/listening to. I have plenty of material with that.

      Delete
  2. Well, I hope you don't quit blogging! I just went through a housecleaning on my blog, clearing out the blogs that have disappeared from my reading list - so many!
    I've always got a book or two I'm working on, but a lot of "ho hum" lately. Nothing worth commenting :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to clean house. I'm pretty sure half the blog links I have on my sidebar don't update any more.

      Delete