Thursday, January 7, 2021

Please Give a Big Warm Welcome to 2021

We made it to 2021! I hope your New Years was fantastic even if it was at home on your couch. This extrovert didn't mind staying home to ring in the new year. We saved money, didn't have to deal with crowds and I could wear my pjs the whole night. Sounds like a win win to me.

Now the holidays are over and it's back to work. I think we can all agree that no one wanted to go back to work on Monday. 

I bought a new planner for 2021. It's a blank one where you fill in the dates which is great since most of the planners I did find started in the summer of 2020. As someone who's very into journaling right now you would think I would jump on the bullet journal trend. I just haven't been able to muster the energy for that right now. A simple planner should work out just fine for me.

I usually don't set specific new years resolutions. I like to think of things I want to improve or focus on for the new year. This year I'm focusing on reducing my anxiety and being more creative.

Tell me how you celebrated the end of 2020 and what you're looking forward to in the new year.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Ginny! I love the idea of bullet journaling, and have yet to every make a single bullet :P
    I worked early morning on new year's day, so my new year's eve was pretty much another Thursday night. Not complaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realized I don't have the energy that I feel like needs to go into bullet journaling. I just use the planner and a regular old notebook for a regular journal. I do like looking at other people's bullet journal designs online.

      Delete