Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ceiling stars

In case you were wondering I made it through Sandy. My power flickered once or twice but didn't go out. I was really excited about the glow sticks so I decided to crack them anyways. I want a room full of glow sticks. A girl can dream.

Did anyone have those glow in the dark stars as a kid? I plastered my ceiling with them. I affixed them by jumping from my bed or other higher object and slamming them onto the ceiling with my hand. Who needs a ladder. Pfft.

Am I too old for glow in the dark stars?

Things that annoy me and have nothing to do with the rest of this post:

You're minding your own business reading an article on the internets and then BAM. You have this box that appears telling you that if you want to continue reading you need to like their page on facebook. What the heck?! No! No I will not like your facebook page. You are sneaky and rude. You could at least warn me at the beginning of the article, not halfway though!

I'm done. I'm AWAKE. Let's take this day by the hand and skip through a field.

8 comments:

  1. You are never too old for glow in the dark stars. I had them too. Awesome sauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good. This is what I thought but I needed someone to agree with me.

      Delete
  2. I had the glow in the dark stars too. I loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had an article do that to me before. How rude! What website was it on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even remember. I think it was a local news site for some state.

      Delete
  4. I COVERED my ceiling with glow stars as a kid. I guess the adhesive putty turned to cement over the years, because those bad boys are still at my parents house and my mom was just quoted by a painter to get them professionally removed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I wonder if that happened to my ceiling. I left them up when I moved out and I don't think my mom removed them when she moved.

      Delete