Saturday, December 22, 2012

50 Shades of Santa

I haven't blogged since Tuesday? Wow, that is very unlike me. I'm a chatter box via the internets and in real life.

I've been busy with holiday things. There's a ton of white chocolate for me to eat. A TON.

People seem to remember that I can't eat regular chocolate (I wish I could) so I'm usually gifted lots of white chocolate, which I can eat. I think I'm getting tired of sweets though. I like a few cookies and candies here and there but in general I'm more of a salty snack kind of gal. I could eat chips all day every day - cookies I could not.

Other things people have given me - books on crafting with cat hair.??!! Anyone want a finger puppet made of cat fur? I only have black and white to work with though. And this cat sniffing the puppet. That is what a cat would do with a cat fur puppet. They'd just want to like it and sniff it because cats are weird. Not as weird as the person who wrote this book though.


Our office holiday party was a lunch at Top of the Hub. The views are amazing up there. It's hard to see if you're not looking for it but Fenway Park is in the middle there (middle and to the right).

All the assistants got their picture taken with pervert Santa. Poor Susan. Santa asked her what she wants for Christmas and she replied "a book". Santa's response? "Do you have 50 Shades of Grey?"

My blog was mentioned in the yearly poem. Every year my boss writes a poem that includes everyone in the office and talks about funny things that have happened during the year. When my turn came in the poem he mentioned my blog. You should have seen my face. I was not expecting that. I don't think he even knows the address of this blog, just that I have one. Let's keep it that way.

Now to start spending my gift cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment