Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm very excited about the quarters

I'm lucky to work with some pretty fun ladies. Lilly had a ladies poker night at her house so a few of us headed over to her place last night. Funny thing is none of us actually know how to play poker so we played this game called Skat instead. I now have so many quarters for laundry which is awesome because I hate going to the bank. I have to thank Susan for that though. She didn't bring any quarters with her so I gave her some of mine and she won big. I tried to get her to take at least half the winnings but she was having none of that.

I now know my gambling strategy. Give my money to someone else and have them win for me. I'm not very lucky when it comes to gambling otherwise. 

Despite the jello shots I was not hungover at all today, just a bit tired. I've been having really vivid dreams lately and last night they were pretty creepy. At one point in my dream I walked into a room and a man was standing there with his shirt off sticking needles into himself and leaving them there. I woke up a little freaked out around 5 a.m. and cuddled the kitties. Eventually I fell back asleep.

I have a long weekend coming up and everyone keeps asking what my plans are. Well sleeping for one, I'm a big fan of that. There's also a trip to Meadhall planned for Saturday.

If you're a fan of American Horror Story like I am or if you watch it because your girlfriend makes you like Derek, you might be interested in what Ryan Murphy has to say about Season 3. I'm glad Jessica Lange is returning. It would seem weird without her. I hope that Taissa Farmiga and Evan Peters are the couple similar to Violet and Tate that is mentioned because I liked them together in season 1. I guess we shall see.

Well that's all I got today. Tales of jello shots and American Horror story updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment