Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Year of the water snake

Hello and welcome to 2013. Is it everything you hoped for?

It's the year of the water snake.

Did I ever tell you about the time a snake or eel or something that looked like a snake or eel wrapped itself around my ankle in a pond? Fun times, really.

Golden Temple was packed. We somehow eventually got a few seats at the bar. Lil Anne is a master at chair sniping. I've never seen anything like it.


Melissa is back from FL and photo bombing better than ever.




My tights lasted a few hours.
$8 well spent :(

Here's my full outfit with rip in stockings. I highly recommend wearing fringe when drinking because it's really fun to shake your dress. This was at Washington Square Tavern which was much calmer.

I think this is my last GT New Years. I've done it two years in a row and next year it's time to mix it up.

I really need to exercise more in 2013. I've been lazy and eating and drinking a lot. I pretty much only drink water and beer. The water part is good but the beer I could cut back a little. I love the taste of beer. Some people like the taste of coke I like the taste of a delicious hefeweizen. Cutting back a little will be a good thing.

Happy 2013 everyone! May you never have a water snake wrapped around your ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment