Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'm up all night to get lucky, I'm all night to get zZzZzZzZzZ

I was having dinner at the Pour House last night with Derek when Daft Punk's Get Lucky came on.

If you know me you know that I can't control myself when a song I like comes on, I have to sing along. Sometimes I even sing along to songs I don't like but know all the words to. I have no self control.

So I'm singing along...

She's up all night 'til the sun 
I'm up all night to get some 
She's up all night for good fun 
I'm up all night to get lucky 

Derek gets this look on his face. I know he's not making a face at my singing, he's used to that by now.

Me: why are you making that face?

Derek: Really? You're up all night to get lucky? You fall asleep right when we get home!

Me: I'm tired on Fridays from working all week so shut it.

Derek: continues making the facial expression

Me: continues singing....

I'm up all night to get lucky
I'm up all night to get lucky
I'm up all night to get lucky
I'm up all night to get lucky
I'm up all night to get lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment