Friday, June 21, 2013

My new snail friend and Staycation part deux




Dinner and drinks at Society on High. I demolished a beet salad too. I love beet salad and beets in general.

My new snail friend. He enjoys rocks and hanging out on them. Does not like long walks on the beach.

My fat cat weirdly sitting in the window. He will make himself fit in the window! Does anyone else sing songs to their pets? I do..... "how much is that fatty in the window".

Melissa and I were walking to Moogy's which was a fail, but as we were walking we both stopped at this and she said "I know one of us is going to take a picture of this". Read my mind! I loved the lighting.


Hey, I just woke up and have allergy eyes which makes it look like I've been crying. The grass pollen is killing me.

Staycation Day 2 is happening RIGHT NOW.

1 comment: