Sunday, September 8, 2013

Recovery

Last night we threw a pretty hoppin' house party. We may have gone a little overboard with the snacks and beer but better to have too much than not enough. My homemade guacamole was a hit. I'm going to have to make it more often. People got their drink on that's for sure. There are bottles and cans everywhere and we still have beer left in the fridge.

I may have drank a bit too much and woke up with a raging hangover. I can't remember the last time I was that hungover. It was awful. I forgot to eat dinner last night due to preparing for the party so I'm sure that didn't help the situation. I'm finally feeling better now but it took most of the day.

My two biggest worries about this party were that no one would come or that my cats would get out of the apartment. I've never thrown a party where no one came but I still get worried about that. As for the cats, they are my babies and I warned everyone coming in and out to watch out for my cats and would do a "cat check" about every half hour. They didn't even attempt to make a break for it.

No lost cats, no one vomiting in my house, good times all around. I have a lot of cleaning up to do but that can wait until tomorrow when I feel more like myself.

2 comments:

  1. I have the type of friends that ALWAYS bring beer when they come over. They also never take the extras when they leave. I have over 40 bottles of good beer in my fridge and I don't even drink that often. Seems like your party was a success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have so much! I mean it's nice that people wanted to contribute but now I'm like what do I do. Wait...drink it!

      Delete