Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Why don't you make like a tree and get the hell out of here!


I made a Cheater Pot Pie the other night. It was pretty quick and easy which it should be or I'd change the name to "too much work pie". I swapped one of the cans of cream of chicken for cream of potato. I also used more canned chicken (sounds gross but it's not bad) than the recipe suggested. Next time I will not be lazy and I will use normal chicken like normal people.

Kitty picture time. Bosco is a ham and he likes to grab onto my hand and just sleep with it like that. Weird but adorable. Sometimes I put objects near him to hold like a hair brush or the remote.


Mr. Binx is like yea, whatever, I'm not in the mood to be that disgustingly cute.




The trees need to get it together. Some are still very green while others have almost no leaves left. GET IT TOGETHER TREES.

My boss did not want this bag full of swag from a bank. He gave it to me. It contained a giant beach towel, a water bottle, a frisbee and travel diary?? I tossed the travel diary as it was small and didn't really have any room to write. I'm very excited about the beach towel. Who knew I really liked beach towels? Just discovering this today.

Silk robe my mother bought for me at an estate sale. Thanks mom!


May I introduce you to Cheetah DJ 5000. He is dressed as the sorting hat from Harry Potter for Halloween. He takes requests but no Nickelback or Chris Brown because he has standards.

So I've been reading this book called the Selection by Kiera Cass. It's really kind of bad and I know it's bad but I can't stop reading it. It's basically the Bachelor but set in the future in a palace and the winner will be the future queen. The writing is mediocre at best and everything is very predictable but the plot moves along and it's good for a mindless fluff read. Clearly I need the Bachelor/Bachelorette to start again. I also need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment