Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fried chicken and sushi and singing Eminem

Last night I met up with Germana at BonChon for some sushi and fried chicken. Germana got me a really cute bracelet for Christmas.

Derek came too because who can say no to BonChon fried chicken? It's so good!

We went to Patrons after for drinks and Hailie's Song by Eminem started playing. I forgot how much I love that song. I think it's the only song that Eminem actually sings in. I'm not an Eminem expert though so correct me if I'm wrong.


I've been snacking all day today so I'm distracting myself by watching the Mighty Ducks.


"Yes sir, Mr. Ducksworth. Thank you very much, Mr. Ducksworth. Quack, quack, quack, Mr. Ducksworth!"

Clearly I'm having a very productive Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. I like Eminem but am also not an Eminem expert, but I can't think of another song that he really SINGS in either. Definitely a good one, though I'm partial to Like Toy Soldiers and Cleaning Out My Closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever put sushi and fried chicken together in my head. This post has shown me what a mistake that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fried chicken and sushi together in one place? And Eminem actually sings? What crazy universe have I just stepped into?

    ReplyDelete