Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I love space movies but I prefer to stay right here on earth thanks

I watched Europa Report on Netflix and I thought it was a pretty good space sci-fi. The one thought that continually crossed my mind while watching the movie was that there is no amount of money you could pay me to go on a ground breaking space mission. I guess I'm a wuss or I have too much of a wild imagination.


Beautiful but terrifying.

If someone in a space movie volunteers to go outside to "fix" something or to "investigate" I start panicking a little. I want to tell them that this is not going to end well but since it's a movie I just sit there freaking out for them on the inside.

I think the most panic inducing moment in a space movie for me is the scene in Event Horizon when Baby Bear is possessed and hits the outer door lock button. He then comes to and quickly realizes what will happen to him. I still freak out no matter how many times I've seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment