Saturday, March 22, 2014

So I kind of "went" to Anime Boston. I happen to work right near where the convention is held so my co-workers and I walked around a bit to check out all the costumes. We saw fat batman, Mario, a few Doctors and a Tardis. I walked by Tuxedo Mask and wanted to get a picture with him but he was in line to get into the convention and I had to get to work.

I met up with my friend Ashley and her boyfriend Andy for dinner and drinks. We then went back to their hotel room and hung out there for a little bit. Ashley had a Sailor Moon t-shirt. I am so jealous and need to get one for myself. As a kid I was a HUGE Sailor Moon fan. I had dolls, I had a lunch box, I had a problem....



Of course I had to take a photo in the hotel room mirror because I am secretly still a teenager deep down.


I had a fun time but Friday nights are tough when you're 30 and work full time so we headed home around 12:30.

I am totally getting that t-shirt by the way. I don't care if I'm too old for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment