Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pizza will make everything better

Maya Angelou passed away today. What an amazing and brilliant woman. I wish I had an ounce of her talent and wisdom. Reading about everything she has done is just incredible. I've been meaning to read I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings for a while now. I should move that to the top of my reading list.

My mother's boyfriend is doing better today. I went to visit last night but he only woke up for a minute or two. This morning he was more awake and his fever is down. Many of my friends have reached out to express their concern and I appreciate that. I am lucky in the friends and family department.

We have a new assistant starting at work tomorrow. Hold on to your hat new guy because you're going to hit the ground running. I just want to be able to catch up on my work. I swear my computer is out to ruin me. I almost had a break down when the bates stamping program wasn't working properly today.

It's all good guys because tonight I'm having pizza with the newly returned Melissa. Pizza and friends makes everything better. I've never been to this pizza place but they seem to have quite a few white pizza options which is great for this poor girl with the esophagus of an eighty year old.

1 comment: