Tuesday, May 13, 2014

This seasons Bachelorette suitors are revealed. Let me break it down for you.

Andi Dorfman's suitors have been revealed. We have some real treats this season. Who on earth does the casting for this show? You are hilarious.

Let's see what we've got this season.

Cody


Just take a guess as to what Cody does for work. Did you guess personal trainer? Ding ding ding! Congratulations, you just won a haircut and style by Cody's hair dresser!

Dylan


Wut up bro? Dylan is an accountant who loves sports, wants to be Tom Brady and says if he could have any job it would be to be the GM of the Red Sox. I do have to root for Dylan because he's a fellow Masshole. If he doesn't win Andi's heart I'm sure he will be on OkCupid as soxfan4lyf83.

Brett


Brett is a hairstylist. Brett seems to have a mullet. That's all I have to say about Brett......

Josh B.


Was this the best picture they had? This is like a bad high school year book photo. I feel bad for the guy. Ok never mind, his occupation is a telemarketer.

JJ


JJ is another fellow Masshole and a "Pantsapreneur". So he sells pants? I'm confused. And what is that sweater?

Tasos


Tasos says the most romantic gift he was given was a guitar and money to pursue a musical career. Girl run away fast! I see that musical career is going really well with your occupation as a wedding event coordinator. I'm already predicting Tasos to be the asshole of the season that "breaks her heart".

Questions I have after reading the profiles:

Do that many guys actually really list the Lion King as their favorite movie?

How many guys have actually set up scavenger hunts for their ladies because apparently a lot of these guys have.

The Bachelorette starts next Monday, I can't wait.

5 comments:

  1. How do your watch this crap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, who am I kidding, It's OK.

    I can't wait either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was funny. I've never watched the bachelor or the bachelorette before but I think I want to for the entertainment.

    ReplyDelete