Wednesday, October 1, 2014

This beer is deceiving


Derek is a little more adventurous in the beer department than I am. How could you not give this beer a try though? The can is awesome. This can is hiding something though. I took a sip and thought it was pretty good. This was when Derek mentioned that I should help him finish it off because it's an 8.0 percenter! That's a beer that will knock you on your ass. I had no idea. I guess you shouldn't trust a beer called Lucifer brewed in heat and anger. Ok Het Anker is the brewery but in my mind is says heat and anger.

8 comments:

  1. I think the can alone would make me try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of 8.0 percent beer! How long has that been a thing??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Boston you can find it easily but that's because we have a lot of "beer bars" that serve beers that you usually don't see too often. I think they've been around for a while but you just don't see it as much.

      Delete
  3. I've never tried beer before... so I don't think I would be drinking this lol!

    p.s. haven't forgotten about the banner, I just got so tied up with a bunch of other crap. Will have it for you soon though, don't worry. :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was the bar? I want to find it and try it!

    ReplyDelete