Sunday, November 9, 2014

Get me out of Allston

Surprise surprise I'm taking to my blog to complain about the college students again.

I was sitting in the living room "curating" content for my blog when I heard some hollering and banging outside my window. I look outside and I see three college aged morons jumping onto cars. I swear and grab my keys and try to find my shoes. By the time I get outside they were already too far away for me to catch up to them and I forgot my phone so I couldn't call the police. I check out the cars they were jumping on and three of them have noticeably dented roofs.

I'm so tired of these assholes destroying peoples cars and property. I have the Boston PD saved in my contacts because I am calling the police the second I see a college kid touch a car. I'm done living in this neighborhood. I feel like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino but you know, less racist.


1 comment:

  1. That's very disappointing. They'd better be careful; one of these days someone's going to beat them up for being idiots, and it will be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete