Sunday, November 9, 2014

Let me introduce you to the other Virginia Stanton's

Have you ever searched your name on facebook to see who else comes up? Well I did and here are a few other ladies that share my name.


I think this Virginia Stanton gets the vote for most 90s style Virginia Stanton


This is party all the time Virginia Stanton (she's on the left). From what I can see on her profile she likes to have a good time. Maybe she could teach me how to do my hair? I'm rally bad at doing hair.


This Virginia Stanton has a cat as her profile picture. Are all Virginia Stanton's cat ladies? Hmmm....


Not only does this Virginia Stanton use a glamour shot as her profile picture but she plays guitar and runs her own landscaping company.

Here's one more because she is my favorite Virginia Stanton besides myself.

Amazing, am I right?


Here is a Virginia Stanton that has a boat. Pick your fellow Virginia Stanton up and let's have a boat party.

I hope you enjoyed meeting the other Virginia Stanton's out there.

9 comments:

  1. I find this hilarious! That you actually posted pics of the Virginia Stanton lineup on your blog. Although I've googled myself, I have not facebook searched myself. I find a diversion coming on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I like the guitar lady as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!! I've searched my name before and think it's soooo freaky that other people have the same name :P

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I think the party Virginia made me grin the most. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a fellow Virginia Stanton, I feel left out from this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha I did not mean to exclude a fellow FS

      Delete