Sunday, December 21, 2014

This was the weekend of eating food as large as my face.

I have a few photos to share from my weekend adventures around Boston and Cambridge.


There's a giant Menorah in Copley Square. I love this area around the holidays. You have the Menorah, a Christmas tree and the Trinity Church all beautifully lit up.

Friday night I went to Yard House near Fenway and ate a chicken pot pie as big as my face. In fact it might have been bigger than my face.


It was delicious. I ate half of it before I had to throw in the towel. And yes I'm the asshole who used my flash but I just had to share how big this thing was.

Saturday night I went to the Plough and Stars in Cambridge. It's a tiny place but it has a nice cozy vibe. I like the red walls and the Plough and Stars behind the bar.



Here is where I had a giant serving of mac and cheese. Also the size of my face.


After dinner we headed next door to People's Republik. I would not describe the People's Republik as cozy unless you find a Russian Communist Themed bar comforting. I do enjoy the bar though. The propaganda posters and bombs are interesting for sure. I just wish it wasn't cash only.


Please say hello to the capitalist pig if you stop in.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I'll go with you next time and we can split the chicken pie.

    ReplyDelete