Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It's a dental Christmas miracle

If you read my blog regularly you may recall this post about some expensive dental work I was having done. As it turns out insurance ended up covering all of it and then some. I have a $15.00 credit on my account. I don't know what my dentist did when they submitted the claim but I'm not going to ask any questions. Maybe I should have my dentist submit all my insurance claims.

I ate some candied nuts made by Derek's mother and the tooth passed the nut test.


Today I came home to a notice from UPS on my door. Someone sent me something. I'm dying to know what it is. As an adult I can decide to open before Christmas right?

I also received a Christmas card from my brother and his family. My mother is visiting them in Florida right now. I miss these cute little faces. Caroline is now 9 months old and Hunter will be 3 in January.


I think I better get Caroline some more headbands.






8 comments:

  1. Dental work covered? Now THAT is a christmas miracle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dental work must be good if it passed the candied nut test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece and nephew are killer cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your dental project success!
    Your niece and nephew are SO cute, and I think that's the longest hair I've ever seen on a baby! More headbands, STAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea she really has the longest hair I've ever seen. No haircut yet but she will probably need one soon.

      Delete