Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Can't stop, won't stop, complaining

There's an article on CNN titled "Boston: Stop complaining about the snow". Complaining is practically a Boston tradition. After the holidays there's not much happening until spring. It snows, you shovel, you slip and get slush pants, you wait for the T that's never coming and reapeat until spring. You start to go a little crazy and you just have to complain or you really might snap. This is why I have a blog, so I can complain here. I try to keep my Facebook complaining to a minimum but sometimes I just can't help myself. In order to counteract my Facebook complaining I'll be posting cat pictures.

I still try to look on the bright side - my arms should be jacked by spring. So don't mess with me punks.

3 comments:

  1. I think you have received more than enough snow to sanction complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto for Toronto. If someone doesn't want to hear us complain, they can turn their ears away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw you guys are have some really cold weather. Complain away!!!

      Delete