Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sushi Sunday and fashion swap


We hit a little speed bump with Sushi Sunday. Our usual sushi place, 'O' Yummy, was closed! Luckily we found another sushi place and Sushi Sunday was saved. Derek even got some Sukiyaki.

I went to a fashion swap in this morning and I told myself I would not leave with more than I brought but that didn't happen. Everyone brought some really good stuff, I couldn't resist!


This is only a small part of the swap, there was so much more.


I think this is my favorite item that I got at the swap. The jacket fits me perfectly and I can't wait to wear it to work.


I'm recovering from some type of chest cold/bronchitis which I suppose is good news because that means my sore throat was not from reflux! I also got my yearly zit today (see photo above). I'm lucky that I rarely get zits so when I do I joke that it's my "yearly zit".

And now it's time for the Walking Dead season finale.

3 comments: