Wednesday, November 9, 2016

WHAT HAPPENED!!!

After voting last night I went over to my friend's house to watch the election results roll in. I was optimistic at the beginning of the night but that feeling was quickly replaced by panic as the night unfolded. How could we elect Donald Trump as president? It truly shows how much hatred lies in the hearts of the American people. All we can do is hold on as best we can over the next four years and hope for better days.

Too nervous to sit.

Hold onto your wine. You're going to need it.

Trying not to panic!
That's really all I have to say because if I keep thinking about it I'll cry again.

2 comments:

  1. Scary times for both the US and the UK ahead I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. I'm hoping for the best because what else can you do?

      Delete