Thursday, December 1, 2016

Put some fig jam on it

I just bought a small ceramic Christmas tree online that lights up. I miss having a tree just not the hassle of dealing with one. I'm going to put it in the front hall. Maybe I'll get some type of garland too.

I got lunch from Eataly today and I'm sad to report that it was meh. I got the Emiliano sandwich which is prosciutto, mozzarella and arugula. It needed some kind of dressing or condiment on it. Fig jam would have been good. Are you taking notes Mario Batali? The homemade chips were good but it's hard to screw up a potato chip. Next up is to try a crepe.

I talked to my mom on the phone earlier and she told me she was going to a fire extinguisher training at her work. "I'm going for the free snacks." I am my mother's daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment