Monday, December 12, 2016

Straight up now tell me do you really wanna blog me forever


How is it almost Christmas? The last two months have flown by. If I had a giant porch I would definitely deck it out for the holidays.


My cousin Alexis just had baby number two and I finally got to meet him. Baby Mason. He slept the whole time since he was up all night.


Saturday night was Susan's 40th birthday at Back Bay Social Club. The food was ok but I don't think it's worth the price. I had the chicken with brussels sprouts and mashed potatoes. The chicken was meh. I've been spoiled by the chicken at Washington Square Tavern.


We ended up in the South End. We stopped by a gay bar where I impressed a lady with my dance moves. Who doesn't want to bust out some dance moves when Paula Abdul is blasting? Just don't show me the video because in my head I was good and I don't want to ruin that.


I now have laryngitis for no reason. It happens at least once a year. Tomorrow should be fun considering I'm on the phone quite a bit for my job. Derek is doing a good imitation of me attempting to talk.

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to see the video. :D As long as it was better than Drake's "Hotline Bling" moves.

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend's boyfriend has it. I hope it mysteriously vanishes ha ha.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your impressive dance moves :).
    I put some Christmas lights up, but something's missing. Porch maybe.

    ReplyDelete